How can we improve the DL Series?

Key input for all comps and gates

The ability to use one channel's signal to trigger a different channel's compressor or gate. You could use this feature for ducking and other gating techniques.

182 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sonic Freq shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dwain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, there should be an assign button for side-chain processing.

• Dennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had many many times we have need this we use the 1608 in many gyms and always need to duck the music for the announcements.

• dj Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Da dieser Mixer für dj angepriesen wird und auch für kleine Beschallunge zu gebrauchen ist, ist das Ducking unenberlich. Hoffe die Mackie Leute integrieren die Funktion im nächsten Update der App (Ducking vom anderen Fader / Kanal aus auszulösen)
        Diese kleine Funktion macht es aus wenn sie vorhanden wäre, das es dann einer besten App auf dem Markt ist.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

das ist für mich die Kaufentscheidung ob ich den DL 806 oder einen andern zulegen werde, da die Funktion für mich ausschlaggebend ist.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like such a simple option to add and it would greatly expand the versatility of the the DL series.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely. This is a feature that needs to be there. An input key selector.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a CRUCIAL add... The DL is one of the only digital mixers out there that doesn't feature ducking. The DL would be perfect for a variety of commercial installations if it only had a ducker.

Feedback and Knowledge Base