How can we improve the DL Series?

Windows and Android compatibility

Roll out Master Fader App for Windows and Android Platform
I have several windows laptops , tablets and android tablets I can use.
mackie, you will double and I dare to say Triple the DL1608 sales if you roll out Master Fader app fir Windows and Android

165 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LALA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Mackie needs to offer other platform support... will broaden base of users to the company's benefit.

Also, continue to make available earlier software apps... like My Fader Classic.

Thank you.

• JonJon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Mackie, am seriously looking at buying a DL32R for our band but am put off by the lack of Android support, if only for 'My Fader' so that those in the band with non-apple phones will be able to set their 'me mix'. If not I'll have to go Allen & Heath instead.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please don't bother with Windows or Android. Not because they're not good systems, but because it takes away time from developing enhancements for the current iOS base. Developing apps that connect with hardware isn't easily transferable cross platform, especially with the circus act Google has made of "Android Standards." Stick with making iOS better and forego the other OSes.

Yes, and good luck having an easy way to connect all those Android tablets to the DL1608... oh that's right. Android let's you be different, which means the USB port is wherever the hell they want it to be.

gostaria de usar no Windows e dificil hoge ficar dependente de uma so plataforma ele poderia funcionar com cabo de rede , acredito que iria vender mas Gilva Carvalho
        Bahia Brasil

Not everyone on my praise team has an apple product to use for monitors, being able to let them use their android phone would be great.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of support for my PC laptops and android phones is the only thing stopping me from buying this.

There are more Android based devices in use than there are IOS based devices in the marketplace...it only makes sense to offer Android compatibility. If you don't...someone else will and you will be shooting yourself in the foot. Remember life before M.I.D.I.?

Feedback and Knowledge Base