• facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Help shape the future of Mackie DL Series mixers."

Ok, We've done our part - we've been loyal customers and have shared what we would like to see. The replies you got have been constructive and are unified in direction. You should be happy that they are all constructive in a direction towards making the DL product line even more useful to us - namely support for more interface platforms (Android, Windows, etc). Now what? Its been quarter after quarter with no signs that Mackie really is interested. What's it going to take for Mackie to act on our requests? If nothing is planned then be honest about it so we don't keep checking here for updates. Please.

This can't be an issue of not having developer resources because related cross platform portings are very common....and we see what you spent to make a single purpose embedded controller which is a much bigger outlay than an Apple to Android app port. This is frustrating for this 32:8bus to DL32R owner...will end up wasting $800+ on a CrApple 12" Pro iPad when I have a 17" Xess Android tablet barely being used.

Mackie! Don't stop - get much more $ profits by respecting peoples with an Android OS. Hope, you understanding this. Thank you for great DL-series.

Apple has had its day.....now its just overpriced old technology....but it looks good. move with the times

the only thing stopping me from buying this is no android support i dont want to buy behringer. but that offers the best sollutions now ...... looks like an android app development of about 2 or 3 thousand could sell 1400 units? thats accross about 2 million bucks accros the dl range im looking at dl32r.

• Robert M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm SHOCKED to still see no Android support for Master Fader in 2017.

With Android now holding a whopping 86% market share compare to iOS's 13%, Mackie is clearly leaving MILLIONS on the table. What an incredibly poor business decision.

We need Android support.

• Luis montero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saludos a todos, esperando respuesta de la gente de Mackie. Necesitamos que se pueda manejar la DL1608 con Android.

• John Tatum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only reason I have not purchased a DL32R is the lack of android support. If master fader ran on android, I would pay cash today and sell my analog console.

Please make an android version, at least to control mix of band members.
        As musician, I'd rather spend more money for my instrument/amp than buying a expensive apple product.

No Android? No Mackie. Renders the DL32R useless.
        Very narrow thinking on their part.

• Christopher Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make a full app for the android platform that works well with not just tablets but phones too. why must a good sound engineering tool be limited to the type of surface interface you have, what happened to all the sliders and knobs? anyone remember those days? if you go digital it must be made to work for all major digital platforms. right now there is only 2...... figure it out please. sooner rather than later, don"t be like those at soundcraft and just be waiting for your new wave of boards.

• Paul Edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quite simple. Half the band use iPhone and half use android. They all want to control their mix. Simple can't use Mackie so will have to get Behringer. What a shame as prefer look of DL32R.

Funny thing is a few years ago Apple bought Logic and since then have not used Logic. Do not want to be forced into what I use. My choice I will buy that which gives me choice.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base