Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BentlyBently shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

122 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mackie are losing a lot of customers by continuing to ignore Android / Windows (Ask Hillary Clinton + US Press).
        Mackie please get in touch with the ordinary people like us.
        I see most shops in Australia no longer stocking the DL806 and DL1608.
        They are selling Behringer and other brands like there is no tomorrow.
        I personally prefer Mackie DL series but loath the arrogance of not supporting us loyal customers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we not run the Mackie DL series from an Android phone during the wireless. Just having iPad/iPhone makes very restrictive and expensive.

• Michal VrabelMichal Vrabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One rich feature platform is generally better then more with less functionality. iOS is enough.

• Asle HelsethAsle Helseth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More than 4 years gone and no sign of alternative ways to control the DLs. As I've pointed out elsewhere: Implement OSC and let us at least have an option to make our own controller. And why is there no CoreMIDI support for simple tempo sync and CCs for turning of Reverb/Delay, Mute buttons, Fader movement and so on? Most of the competition support multi-platform, or at least hand the costumer access to the API/protocol.

• NickNick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be first priority for any reasonable company. This could make this a viable platform for so many more people who are not necessarily Apple fans. The longer this takes, the more convinced I am that Mackie is getting some kind of kickback for remaining on Apple only.

• Luis monteroLuis montero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya es hora de que evolucionen y tengan cambios que favorezcan a todos, por eso confiamos siempre en sus productos, tengo 20 años usando equipos de Mackie, mi sugerencia es que se abran a otros sistemas como Android y no sólo a Apple.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I notice that Mackie has supported Android in its MixerConnect app for ProDX series. I'm guessing that the MixerConnect codebase is largely based on Master Fader, so perhaps Android is on its way to Master Fader 5? We can hope...

• Calvin CarterCalvin Carter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a shame to let apple out perform you in this matter dl1608 on android device you androd to add memory,apple don't I own a DL1608
        I am androd all the way but I had to break down and buy a apple ipad because my android device can not operate my DL1608

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base