Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BentlyBently shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

148 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luis monteroLuis montero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actívense, denle respuestas a sus consumidores, digan si van a desarrollar la aplicación para Android.

This question is for consumers of Mackie products, will the developers of this box of ideas read our answers .. ??? Bently proposed his idea of ​​using this system under the Android platform since July 23, 2012 and to date still nothing.

Esta pregunta es para los consumidores de productos Mackie, será que los desarrolladores de este buzón de ideas leerán nuestras respuestas..??? Bently propuso su idea del uso de este sistema bajo la plataforma de Android desde el 23 de Julio del 2012 y a la fecha aún nada.

• WillWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why ask the question of how you can improve the product if you are going to ignore the answers from customers? Why waste our time?

Clearly support for the most popular OSes is expected....those OSes are Android & Windows and lesser companies support cross platforms so why won't Mackie?

I'd like to have a bigger control surface for my DL32R and my old iPad is getting flakey. I can't see spending the Apple premium they charge for a 12" tablet when I already have numerous affordable Android large screen touch devices. Give us options that don't just line Apples pockets!

Bill
        (long term Mackie customer increasing resenting the silence & inaction on this topic)

• Tony VegasTony Vegas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As you must be aware you are currently getting your ass handed to you by Beringher in this area! The X Air 18 offers apps on both iOS and android, multi track recording, built in wifi and is £200 cheaper. Have a nice day ;-)

• Nils BöhmNils Böhm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am waiting since a long, long time for master fader on android. Please Mackie, do it.

• José MenesesJosé Meneses commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a proud owner of a dl1608 mixer for 3 year now. Love it!. But i need the other members of my band to control their wedges with their android devices, otherwise they are going to drive me crazy! Please Mackie, do it, everybody is waiting as you can see.

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android support is a must have, especially when the Master Fader App locks up during show. As it frequently does. Would give an affordable back up solution. Even if it were to just control faders and mute

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base