Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maarten deboesMaarten deboes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ben from BelgiumBen from Belgium commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Elk kanaal eigen echo en reverb settings,update van echo en reverb keuze anno 2014, vintage look echo en delay

• TsmoyTsmoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please illustrate delay times in : millisec., feet, meters, as per user select. ,thx

• TsmoyTsmoy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi , can you add system delay as read in ms. Feet. Meters, user selectable,
        Thx

• Chad McGillivrayChad McGillivray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be available on the LR so you can delay the mains to the band's backline. Delay on the aux's would be appreciated too, as they are not always used just for monitors.

• MichaelMichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the existing delay effect as an output delay for side fill speakers, but a) it's an awkward interface for this function, and b) I'd like to be able to have additional delay mixes.

• PeterPeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please - we use the DL1608 extensively with Cinema and video playback, with processing we can get up to 100ms delays. to be able to delay some or all channels would be awesome!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without output-delay, i will not buy the DL1608. The output-delay is a professionel tool, even in conferences-situation or in long rooms !!!

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another thought would be perhaps to offer it on 2 of the 6 Aux sends. Just a thought.

• Richard LawrenceRichard Lawrence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree!!! The number of outputs on the DL1608 is great but having delay compensation on outputs is standard on all digital consoles. I use the M7CL and LS-9 professionally and having output delays eliminates the need for external processing for large rigs running off the Matrix bus. Front fills, down fills, and delays output are easily delayed for correct phase alignment with main L/R array. Plz ADD THIS ABILITY!!!! As a private audio contractor, I'd love to show up to shows that have low input requirements and save my client the expense of cross-renting me an LS-9, BRING & RENT THEM MY NEW DL1608, and require NOTHING else. Surely the processing power is in the hardware. Hopefully it's update able.

• GaffGaff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please please. I nede to send effects to aux because i run the drum and bas in a separate setup in the middel of the band - monitor and small PA....

• diggodiggo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also would be very useful for anyone wanting to augment their rig with (say) a UAD Apollo or a similar latency-inducing system (SAC maybe) which allows the insertion of (say) Drumagog over the kick/snare. Delaying the DL1608 channels to align with the incoming latent channels (ie with everything routed thru the DL1608 outputs) would be A Very Nice Thing, assuming the latency was acceptable of course.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base