Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BentlyBently shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is kind of a joke, a bad one at that, what are you thinking mackie. Let's see, we increased the capabilities of our mixer by going digital but then decreased our market by ignoring the largest market segment, Android.... Brilliant Mackie, just Brilliant.

• KMSKMS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Serj Klimas': "And the main thing: All of Mackie users already have iPads - 100% information - so why do you need Android capability?"

I own a lot of Mackie equipment and, here's some shocking news, I don't own an iPad. I guess I have to throw out my Mackie stuff, huh?

• Serj Klimas'Serj Klimas' commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First of all.
        Lots of people think, that there are no android-cotnrolled mixers. They are mistaken. I'm not paid , so just google it - you'll be surprised ;)
        And the main thing:
        All of Mackie users allready have iPads - 100% information - so why do you need Android capability?)))

• Mark PassmoreMark Passmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android Tablets alone account for 62% of the market. Seems like supporting the majority device would be a wise business decision. Android smart phones account for more than 80 % the market. Again, this seems an easy business decision.

• Mark PassmoreMark Passmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ABSOLUTELY Android! No one in this market has ACTUALLY done it yet. You were the first to bring this type of device to reality. Be the first to bring control options to reality.

• AntonioAntonio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just baught the dl 1608 but didn't think that it doesn't work with android, what a shame, can you do something about it?

• CJCJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a current user of the dl1608 needs android compatibility and program music via ipad without being docked

We use yhe dl1608 at church only one iPad and we have Android phones when are we getting a app for Android thanks hope soon before some other company comes out with something similar

Mackie - REALLY? Come on. Make the app already. It's simple! Please make it happen!!!

Signed,
        Everyone

I own the dl1608, and the band loves it. The only problem is that only 1 band member has an iphone, and we have 1 ipad. The rest of us use android. Where are we on getting an android app

Probably the Apple proprietary junk stuff is a very fat bussines for mackie. They don't give a shit about making an android app. Too bad. They are losing clients. I'm thinking this is the reason for a very cheap price for a digital mixer. Probably apple bought the rights for that. Apple sucks.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android/PC support is the deciding factor on this otherwise no-brainer purchase. Since these apps do no hard work this seems like a pretty obvious next step.

Keep the legacy technology (iPad) for the master fader app, but at least create an Android My Fader so I can quit digging around for an old iPhone to control my IEMs. Enough with the proprietary Apple junk.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base