Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BentlyBently shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use yhe dl1608 at church only one iPad and we have Android phones when are we getting a app for Android thanks hope soon before some other company comes out with something similar

Mackie - REALLY? Come on. Make the app already. It's simple! Please make it happen!!!

Signed,
        Everyone

I own the dl1608, and the band loves it. The only problem is that only 1 band member has an iphone, and we have 1 ipad. The rest of us use android. Where are we on getting an android app

Probably the Apple proprietary junk stuff is a very fat bussines for mackie. They don't give a shit about making an android app. Too bad. They are losing clients. I'm thinking this is the reason for a very cheap price for a digital mixer. Probably apple bought the rights for that. Apple sucks.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Android/PC support is the deciding factor on this otherwise no-brainer purchase. Since these apps do no hard work this seems like a pretty obvious next step.

Keep the legacy technology (iPad) for the master fader app, but at least create an Android My Fader so I can quit digging around for an old iPhone to control my IEMs. Enough with the proprietary Apple junk.

Any plans for 2014? Is an app under developement? It would be fine to know if or not, so eventually we could switch to behringer without waiting too long

Is an Android app available in January? If not, I have to buy the Behringer x32 rack!!!

Am still waiting for Android or Windows app before buying. Right now it doesn't look like I'll have to be waiting much longer though as the X32 rack will be available in my local store for just under $1500. I would still likely buy the DL806 as a secondary mixer once Android support is provided. I really don't understand the wait...

Android support would be great, first of all myfader as soon as possible, master fader and some kits for physical connections later. Please think about it!!!

Yes, Android and windows support, me and the drummer of the band would like to use that app without having to buy an apple product

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base